WIN A LUXURY 2-NIGHT STAY ON THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF ARRAN
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. KEEP AN EYE ON OUR BLOG FOR FUTURE COMPETITIONS.
We have teamed up with VisitArran to give away a two night stay in the beautiful 4-star Auchrannie Resort, located by the village of Brodick on Arran.
The prize includes ferry tickets for two adults and one car, and two evening meals on Arran, courtesy of VisitArran. The prize is valid until 24 March 2016. This excludes 23 December 2015 – 1 January 2016, and is subject to availability.
Arran offers a perfect island escape for visitors – home to spectacular views, walking trails, long beaches and fascinating historic sites, as well as a distillery and many golf courses – it is less than an hour by ferry and often referred to as ‘Scotland in miniature’ for the amount there is to see and do.
At Auchrannie Resort you’ll find a destination spa and two leisure clubs with pools to relax in, an outdoor adventure centre to make the most of the incredible setting and, of course, to work up an appetite for Auchrannie’s three restaurants which serve delicious local produce, from seafood to Scottish tapas.
Enter here and click subscribe to be in with a chance of winning
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome To Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partners, VisitArran and Auchrannie Resport, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by VisitArran and Auchrannie Resport and is subject to availability.
– The prize is two night’s accommodation at Auchrannie Resort for two people sharing a room, ferry tickets for two adults and one car, and two evening meals on Arran, courtesy of VisitArran. The prize is valid until 24 March 2016. This excludes 23 December 2015 – 1 January 2016.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items, and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 26 July 2015. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome To Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within two weeks of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome To Scotland, Speyside Business Centre, Unit 13, Aviemore PH22 1ST. Please do not send entries to this address.
– VisitArran and Auchrannie Resport are responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome To Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.