This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
Enter our great competition for a chance to WIN a pair of admission tickets to The Royal Yacht Britannia, as well as tea and scones in the tea room.
Want to visit one of Scotland’s best visitor attractions for free? Then our competition is perfect for you. We’ve teamed up with The Royal Yacht Britannia to bring you FREE admission tickets for this esteemed vessel. Enter now for a chance to step aboard and experience what life was like for the Royal Family and the crew. Relax in the Royal Deck Tea Room with complimentary tea and scones while admiring the stunning views.
– There are two prizes to be won.
– Each prize is pair of admission tickets to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia and a cake or scone with tea, coffee or a soft drink each in The Royal Deck Tea Room.
The full terms and conditions are below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, The Royal Yacht Britannia, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by The Royal Yacht Britannia and is subject to availability.
– The prize: Admission tickets for two people to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia and a cake or scone and tea, coffee or a soft drink each
– There are two prizes.
– Entrants can only win one prize.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items. There is no cash alternative and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The prize can not be taken in July and August.
– Tea Room vouchers must be used within one year of receiving them.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 26th March 2017. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winners will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Speyside Business Centre, Unit 13, Aviemore PH22 1ST. Please do not send entries to this address.
– The Royal Yacht Britannia is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with The Royal Yacht Britannia.