This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
Enter our great competition for a chance to WIN family admission to Stirling Castle with lunch.
Follow in the footsteps of Robert the Bruce and William Wallace and take your family for a great day out at Stirling Castle. One of Scotland’s most compelling visitor attractions, this historic fortress is also arguably Scotland’s finest castle. Gaze out across the battlefields of Stirling from its mighty ramparts, learn all about its past in exhibition rooms and fantastic hands-on displays.
This great prize includes a tasty lunch in the Unicorn Café for the whole family too.
– Family admission to Stirling Castle with a voucher to the value of £50 for lunch in the Unicorn Café.
The full terms and conditions are below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, Historic Environment Scotland, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by Historic Environment Scotland and is subject to availability.
– The prize: A family admission ticket to visit Stirling Castle and lunch in the Unicorn Cafe
– Family admission is for a family of up to 5 people, with a maximum of two adults.
– A voucher to the value of £50 will be provided for lunch.
– The free admission ticket and lunch voucher must be used in a single visit, and on the same date.
– The date of visit must be arranged in advance between the winner and Historic Environment Scotland.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items. There is no cash alternative and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The prize must be redeemed by 30 April 2018.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 16th April 2017. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winners will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Speyside Business Centre, Unit 13, Aviemore PH22 1ST. Please do not send entries to this address.
– Historic Environment Scotland is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with Historic Environment Scotland.