This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
We’ve teamed up with New Lanark to bring you free admission tickets and free entry to the fabulous LEGO Brick City Exhibition for a family of five.
One of Scotland’s six UNESCO World Hertitage sites, New Lanark has long been a compelling visitor attraction. A glimpse into a past where enlightened industrialist Robert Owen ensured that the needs of both the cotton industry and his workers were serviced by the mills. This summer a visit to New Lanark has become even more appealing with the arrival of the magnificent Brick City Exhibition. From 28 June until 10 September 2017, 60 brilliant LEGO creations – including an Amsterdam street scene and a Royal Wedding – promise to enthral the young and old alike.
Whether you want to learn more about this unique historical venue, stroll along the banks of the River Clyde or unleash the big kid in you New Lanark ticks all the boxes. Enter our competition and you could win family admission (maximum of 2 adults and 3 children) to New Lanark and the Brick City event.
Family admission (maximum of 2 adults and up to 3 children) to New Lanark’s Visitor Attraction. If your visit coincides with the Brick City Event (28 June-10 September 2017) admission to this will also be included subject to availability. Unavailable dates for Brick City are currently 1st, 2nd and 8th July 2017.
The full terms and conditions are below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, New Lanark Trust, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by New Lanark Trust and is subject to availability.
– Family admission (maximum of 2 adults and up to 3 children) to New Lanark’s Visitor Attraction.
– If your visit coincides with the Brick City Event (28 June- 10 September 2017) admission to this will also be included subject to availability. Unavailable dates for Brick City are currently 1st, 2nd and 8th July 2017.
– The prize is valid until 30 September 2017, subject to availability.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items. There is no cash alternative and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 25th June 2017.
– The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Speyside Business Centre, Unit 13, Aviemore PH22 1ST. Please do not send entries to this address.
– New Lanark Trust is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with New Lanark Trust.
Looking for travel info on the go? Download Scotland’s most comprehensive travel App for FREE.