This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
WIN an overnight stay for two at Edinburgh’s Haymarket Hub Hotel
It’s our #HaymarketHub #ThemeWeek and to celebrate we’ve teamed up with the Haymarket Hub Hotel Edinburgh to bring you a fantastic prize. For a chance to win an overnight say for two at the hotel with breakfast, simply complete the entry form below.
Haymarket Hub Hotel
This handily located hotel delivers comfort and exceptional value in Edinburgh’s West End. Free smart phones complete with an inclusive data and call allowance promise to help you stay in touch and enhance your exploration of the city. Read our blog for more information and booking.
An overnight stay at the Haymarket Hub Hotel in Edinburgh for two people. Accommodation is in a twin or double room and includes breakfast. Subject to availability. T&Cs apply.
Don’t miss your chance to connect, explore and recharge. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, The Edinburgh Collection, if you consent to it by ticking the box on the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by The Edinburgh Collection and is subject to availability.
– The prize: An overnight stay for two people at the Haymarket Hub Hotel Edinburgh in a double or twin room with breakfast.
– The prize cannot be taken during August, Hogmanay or Rugby weekends and must be taken before 31 July 2018.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 23rd July 2017.
– The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Landmark Press,Station Road, Carrbridge PH26 3AP, Scotland. Please do not send entries to this address.
– The Edinburgh Collection is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with The Edinburgh Collection.
Looking for travel info on the go? Download Scotland’s most comprehensive travel App for FREE.