This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
Win a short break in a superior 6-berth lodge at a stunningly located Argyll holiday park.
It’s our #LoveArgyll theme week and we’ve teamed up with Argyll Holidays to give away a luxury self-catering holiday for up to six people. Choose from the prettily situated holiday parks of Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, Hunters Quay Holiday Village or Loch Lomond Holiday Park.
A spectacular lochside setting and dramatic views over the Arrochar Alps make Drimsynie a firm favourite with holidaymakers. Its dramatic natural setting is backed up by a wide range of luxury self-catering accommodation, swimming pool, spa, indoor play area and a 9-hole golf course. There is also an abundance of activities on offer including those organised by Go Active.*
With elevated views of Holy Loch and the Argyllshire Mountains, Hunters Quay Holiday Village is another family favourite. Here a range of luxury self-catering properties, an indoor leisure complex complete with two heated swimming pools, spa and children’s fun centre tempt. As does live entertainment and a raft of Go Active activities*.
Nestled on the ‘Bonnie Banks’ Loch Lomond is another spectacularly set holiday park. Luxury self-catering lodges, a children’s play park, private jetty and residents lounge complement those dramatic loch and mountain views. Kayak hire* is also available.
Comfort Plus or Equivalent Standard Lodges
Although styles and ranges vary between sites these superior standard lodges come complete with a contemporary open plan living area and kitchen. These luxury self-catering accommodations can sleep up to six people in 2 or 3 bedrooms. Pets are welcome in many instances.
(*Additional charges may apply.)
A short-break for up to 6 people in an Argyll Holidays comfort plus lodge or equivalent at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, Hunters Quay Holiday Village or Loch Lomond Holiday Park. Your short-break can be taken as a 3-night weekend stay, or a 4-night midweek stay. It is valid until 30 December 2018, subject to availability and outwith school holidays. The full terms and conditions are below.
Once you click subscribe, you’ll receive an email with a link to click on to confirm your entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, Argyll Holidays, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– The prize is provided by Argyll Holidays and is subject to availability.
– The prize: A short stay of either 3 nights over a weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) or 4 nights mid-week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) for up to 6 people.
– The short stay will be in a 2 or 3 bedroom Comfort Plus Lodge or equivalent standard accommodation at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, Hunters Quay Holiday Village or Loch Lomond Holiday Park.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The break must be taken outwith Scottish school holidays and must be taken before 31 December 2018.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items, and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 17th September 2017. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– All winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Landmark Press, Station Road, Carrbridge PH26 3AP, Scotland. Please do not send entries to this address.
– Argyll Holidays is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
**This blog comes in association with Argyll Holidays
Looking for travel info on the go? Download Scotland’s most comprehensive travel App for FREE