This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
Edinburgh is the ideal destination for a holiday with kids, and we’ve teamed up with Fountain Court Apartments to give one lucky family the chance to go on a city break to remember.
Win a 2-night stay for a family of up to 4 in a 2-bedroom apartment at Fountain Court’s property in Queen Street, Royal Garden Apartments. These beautiful serviced apartments are only a stone’s throw away from all of Edinburgh’s great city centre attractions. They also offer plenty of space for families to relax and spread out. You’ll also win family entry to the award-winning Camera Obscura and World of Illusions – a brilliant audio visual attraction that is great fun for kids and big kids alike. To make your ideal family break complete, the prize also includes a complimentary dinner for up to 4 at the legendary Edinburgh Hard Rock Café.
For a chance to win this wonderful #EdFamilyWeek prize, simply complete the entry form below.
**By entering this competition you agree to receive further marketing messages from Welcome to Scotland and Fountain Court Apartments.
Once you click subscribe you will receive an email link to click on to confirm your entry. If it doesn’t come through remember to check your other folders such as ‘junk’.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Each entrant may only enter once.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information.
– By entering this competition you agree to receive further marketing messages from Welcome to Scotland and our competition partner Fountain Court Apartments.
– The prize is provided by Fountain Court Apartments and is subject to availability.
– The prize: A 2-night stay in a 2-bedroom apartment at Royal Garden Apartment for a family of up to 4 people.
– Continental breakfast for a family of up to 4 on the first morning of your Royal Garden Apartment stay.
– Complimentary dinner at Hard Rock Café Edinburgh for a family of up to 4 on one evening of the stay at Royal Garden Apartment.
– The complimentary dinner at Hard Rock Café Edinburgh can only be taken on one evening during your stay. It is subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
– Family Entrance Ticket (for up to 4 people) at Camera Obscura and World of Illusions.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named. It cannot be assigned, sold or otherwise transferred or exchanged.
– The prize cannot be redeemed on peak event dates and between 25th December 2017 to 6th January 2018.
– The two-night stay must be taken by 31st July 2018.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items, and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 1st October 2017. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged wholly or partially for cash or any other benefit in kind (other service).
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– All winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. This includes having their names published on both the Fountain Court Apartments and Welcome to Scotland websites and Facebook pages. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Landmark Press, Station Road, Carrbridge PH26 3AP, Scotland. Please do not send entries to this address.
– Fountain Court Apartments is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with Fountain Court Apartments.
Looking for travel info on the go? Download Scotland’s most comprehensive travel App for FREE.