This competition has now closed. Please keep an eye on our website for future competitions.
It’s our Maritime theme week and we’ve teamed up with Historic Scotland to give away a Family Explorer Pass.
Want to marvel at the mighty fortifications that grace the Firth of Forth, or explore Scotland’s living history at a mind-boggling wealth of attractions that range from ancient burial grounds and ancient standing stones to majestic palaces?
Enter our great competition and you could win a 7-day Family Explorer Pass. This gives up to 2 adults and 6 children free entry to as many Historic Scotland properties as they want to visit (including special events) on 7 days within a two week time period. Get the History Bug with this great #HHA2017 prize.
Learn more about some of these magnificent sites in our #Maritime blog.
Once you click subscribe you will receive an email link to click on to confirm your entry. If it doesn’t come through remember to check your other folders such as ‘junk’.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before taking part in our competition.
– This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
– Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
– Complete the entry form.
– No purchase is required to enter this competition.
– Details of all entries will be kept on a database but will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Welcome to Scotland will have access to your information. Data will only be shared with the competition partner, Historic Environment Scotland, if you consent to it by ticking the box of the competition entry form.
– A 7-day family Explorer Pass (valid for up to 2 adults and 6 children).
– The start date for the Explorer pass must be arranged in advance between the winner and Historic Environment Scotland.
– The prize is non-transferable and is only for use by the person named.
– The prize consists only of the above stated items, and no insurance or any other items or services are offered as part of this competition.
– The prize is provided by Historic Environment Scotland and is subject to availability.
– The prize must be redeemed by 31 March 2018.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 8th October 2017. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received before the closing date.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Welcome to Scotland.
– Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner within one week of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize offer will be withdrawn, and a new winner will be drawn and notified.
– There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
– All winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
– No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, or are not received or included in the draw, for any reason whatsoever.
– The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or harm to the winner as part of usage of their prize.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend prizes, these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition, without notice.
– The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter is Welcome to Scotland, Landmark Press, Station Road, Carrbridge PH26 3AP, Scotland. Please do not send entries to this address.
– Historic Environment Scotland is responsible for the provision of the prize. Welcome to Scotland is not responsible for, nor has any liability for, the provision of the prize.
*This blog comes in association with Historic Environment Scotland.
Looking for travel info on the go? Download Scotland’s most comprehensive travel App for FREE