Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire
These northlands are simply magnificent - and have their own landscape contrasts, from the rolling woods of the Black Isle by way of the interlaced lochans of the Flow Country of Caithness, round to the ancient landscapes of the north-west, where weirdly shaped mountains rise from their plinth of ancient rock.
The most northerly portion of the Scottish Highlands offers plenty of splendid accommodation to match the magnificent scenery. From Ullapool to Thurso hotels, Golspie B&Bs to Holiday Cottages in Lochinver, there is a superb range of accommodation. Choose your accommodation type here.
- Hotels & Inns in Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire
- Guest Houses and B&Bs in Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire
- Self Catering Apartments, Holiday Cottages and Caravans in Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire
- Caravan and Camping Parks in Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire
- Hostels and Bunkhouses in Caithness, Sutherland & Ross-shire