Duff House (HS)
This magnificent early Georgian mansion was designed in 1735 by William Adam for William Duff, first Earl of Fife. The house has recently been restored as an outpost of the National Galleries of Scotland. A large selection of paintings and furniture are attractively displayed. In the extensive grounds there are delightful walks, noticeably along the river Deveron.